Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to NO CLUE DAILY Blog!
We accept guest posts on a wide variety of writing topics. Please review our website and our submission guidelines before sending your proposed article. We’ll consider guest post queries based on how well it fits with the tone and content of NO CLUE DAILY website. The Submission Guidelines below give you complete instructions on what to include in your submission.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in guest posting for NO CLUE DAILY; we are happy you’re here! To make things easier and less time-consuming, please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Only inquire if your blog is related in some way to the following topics: writing, health, personal growth, spirituality, books, self-publishing, science, paranormal, poetry, absurdism, surrealism, or humor.
- We only accept posts that are beneficial to our readers. They must be nonfiction, creative, inspiring, and motivating. If you are going to send us a How-To post, make sure it is epic!
- Length should be between 500 and 1,500 words.
- The more personable, detailed, positive, entertaining, and helpful your post is, the more likely it will be accepted. (Bonus points for adding little-known facts that benefit your article.)
- The post must be exclusive to NO CLUE DAILY Blog.
- Double-check your work for spelling, grammar, and typos. If you can’t, let us know, and we’ll send it to the proofreading service.
- Provide your bio in 3 sentences with one link to your personal blog or to your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account.
- Try not to use links within your actual post; they will be removed during the copying process. We are interested only in the text! You can add the links at the end of your blog post.
- We require all guest posters to post a lead-in on their own blog (or social media), usually the first paragraph of a post or a simple mention “I guest posted on NO CLUE DAILY blog today” with a link to the post on our blog.
- If your guest post is approved and posted, you’ll need to reply to any comments on the post.
What will not be accepted:
- Freelancers who want to provide a backlink for another entity.
- Affiliate links. Guest posts to promote products and/or services.
- Boring text.
- Fiction (longer than 500 words)
- Work that must be improved upon or work that is not beneficial to our readers.
When you submit your proposal, please send the theme and 150-200 words of your post.
We aim to reply within 3 days, but if you haven’t heard from us, please feel free to send a follow-up e-mail.
Thank you, Victoria Ray & The Team!